Friday, August 24, 2007

Catch up!

Hey Folks,

Just when I say it can't slow down, it does :)

Weather has been intermittently great, then awful, then great again..... After the super high of the Bungy on Tuesday week ago, Luis headed back to Spain to finish his studies, and the new guys (Ozzies Hugh and Shanie) are settling in. Friday night was over in the Wild Tongue backpacker's for a big brai and lots of pool (very drunk)... another Hot Tub on Saturday and then a day at the beach in Natures Valley on Sunday (very nice weather indeed, a little drunk), but It's mostly pissed rain this week. :( Brought Katya out for dinner on Monday nigh (very swish) and Got to attend some masterful 'fret wankery' guitar modern Jazz last night....JH would've thrown something....

On the work front, I am now having to write the play myself, as things have gotten a little unglued in some areas (much to my frustration)...so it's now one,too short, MJK written play (written as in not actually finished yet!), with 8 fourteen year old, uncooperative, ADHD candidates as my students.

Help.

Food has been continually amazing here, and the regularity of it and a new thing I have discovered called 'Sleep' (Glen, can you look that up for me, I may start patenting it for Ebay when I crawl home....) and a slight tan means I resemble a non-vampire for the first time since Sep 1998!

Not much else to report, Cocktail Party of sorts tonight and a weekend of lazing around if the weather keeps up (as I type those words, the sun comes out and obliterates every single cloud in the sky.....typical)

Hope you all have not drown in the midst of the Great Irish Summer....to those who got to see the Stones last week.....BASTARDS!

Sleep Well Kiddies!

J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

seriously the stones ????
They appernetly didn't even play gimmie shelter

anyhow i am glad to hear that things are going well if not so much on the play side of things - have you thought of plagerising a play i mean who would know :)